Click to listen!
Hello Hello! How are you?
I’ve got a really busy week ahead of me and I’ve decided to change things up a bit. I’m finally getting to some tags that I was tagged in months ago and I thought it would be a fun post for a boring Monday!
Thank you so much to Becky from Becky’s Book Blog for tagging me in the Mystery Blogger Award in July and I’m so sorry it has taken me so long to get to! Make sure to check out Becky’s blog, she writes amazing posts and is such a sweet, kind and funny person!
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This tag was created by Okoto Enigma from Okoto Enigma’s Blog!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
THREE FACTS ABOUT ME
- This is really random but the first thing that popped into my head: I have been allergic to nearly all fruit and many other things since I was a kid, but last week, we bought too many bananas and I decided to make a vegan banana bread to see if I could eat them now, and turns out, I can. And the banana bread was delicious! So I’m really happy about that, it might just be because the fruit was cooked, but I call that a win!
- I’m currently in a Publishing Master’s and I’ve decided to study and work on disability and illness in English Literature for my thesis. It’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made as I’m having so much fun with all my research. It’s really daunting, but at least this is something I believe in strongly!
- And finally… I get really cold so I always have a blanket close by and I love snuggling under soft blankets on the weekend!
BECKY’S QUESTIONS FOR ME
What are your hobbies outside of reading?
I really like bullet journaling, it’s probably not a hobby, but it’s something I try to do every day and it keeps me very organised. At the minute, I don’t really have time to do anything else because university is crazy right now, but I also really enjoy creative things such as DIY and I enjoy photography!
What is your spirit animal?
I think it would have to be either a deer or an elephant, they are my two favourite animals and I love them so much!
If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be and why?
I think about this a lot, to be honest, and I think I would have to say somewhere in the UK like the Lake District or Scotland, or somewhere in Australia, or somewhere in America. I love the mountains, I’m not a fan of really hot weather and it would be nice to live in an English-speaking country again!
Do you have a comfort book/series? And if so what is it?
Yes, absolutely. My favourite book series so far is ACOTAR and I’m actually currently rereading it with Noly. I also really like rereading Les Misérables, I don’t know why, but it’s such a comfort to me. And I’m sure loads of other books would be comfort books, so I’ll have to reread a few and find out!
What are your guilty pleasure TV shows and movies?
I don’t really watch many movies to be honest, I much prefer TV shows and my favourite ones are Charmed, Pretty Little Liars and Criminal Minds!
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
What were your 2020 reading goals and have you achieved them?
Tell me about a book that people have recommended you but you still haven’t picked up.
Who is your favourite female character and why?
What is your favourite thing about your favourite film/TV show?
If you could work anywhere, what would be your dream job?
And anyone else who wants to participate in this tag. If you don’t want to participate but I tagged you, not a problem!
SOME OF MY FAVOURITE POSTS
I’ve not had the opportunity to write that many posts lately, but a few I really enjoyed were my latest WWW Wednesday post, my review of Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger and my October Wrap-Up.
What were some of your favourite posts to write lately?
That’s all for now, I hope you enjoyed this tag, see you soon, stay safe,